Gourmet dinner in your home for 8 guests, by Cedars own master chef Mark Spilsbury. Mark brings serious culinary chops to Cedars, with experience as a Lead Chef at Insalata’s, as a restaurant owner and as a caterer in the Bay Area, New York and Bangkok. Mark will prepare a spectacular multi-course meal for you and your guests, complemented with a selection of ﬁne wines, and wow you with his cuisine. You provide the location and the dinnerware and Mark will take it from there. The ultimate dinner party for you and your guests! Dinner to be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date. Valid through March 30, 2020.
Dinner for 8
Two cases of curated wines from the cellars of Cedars Board Members. 24 bottles of gold!
This unique lot features many of Napa and Sonoma’s best. Some to drink now, many to enjoy for years to come. This incredible collection includes:
• 2011 Grace Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon (2 bottles)
• 2013 Grace Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon (2 bottles)
• 2016 Realm Cellars “The Bard” Napa Valley Bordeaux Blend
• 2016 Regusci, Patriarch, Stags Leap District, Napa Valley Red
• 2013 Regusci, The Elders, Stags Leap District, Cabernet Sauvignon
• 2014 Hall Bergfeld St. Helena Cabernet Sauvignon
• 2012 Christian Cholet-Pelletier Meursault, Appellation Muersault Controlee (2 bottles)
• 2016 Duckhorn Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc
To be on display in reception area. Raise your paddle for this extraordinary instant wine cellar!
Board Wine Lot
Enjoy 7 days and 7 nights at Ocean’s Breath, a charming cottage in Carmel-By-The-Sea. Just a short two-minute walk to the beach or a six-minute walk to downtown Carmel’s great shopping and dining, this beautiful home is in the heart of Carmel-By-the-Sea’s “Golden Rectangle”. Ocean’s Breath, which can accommodate up to ﬁve guests, has been completely updated and restored to its 1925 beach house charm. It is the perfect place to relax with family or friends in front of the ﬁre or on the front deck. The authentic, Murphy-designed cottage is on a prime corner lot and boasts original redwood walls, a well-stocked gourmet kitchen, and a large and comfortable living room with Bay windows, river rock ﬁreplace with natural gas, beamed ceilings, ﬂat screen TV with cable, Apple TV and Wi-Fi. The secluded patio is surrounded by ﬂowers with table, chairs, natural gas BBQ and outdoor lighting for easy entertaining. The private outdoor shower will refresh you after an afternoon on the beach.
The large front deck has peak-a-boo ocean views. The 3 bedrooms can sleep a total of 5: bedroom #1 has a California king bed; bedroom #2 has two XL twins; and bedroom #3 has a single twin. Brand new luxury mattresses, high thread-count bed linens, feather beds, down pillows and comforters complete the pampered feeling. The detached single-car garage also has a washer and dryer. This house has everything!
7 day stay is for a Monday arrival and Monday departure.
• May 6, 13, 20, 27, 2019
• October 21, 28, 2019
• November 4, 11, 2019
• December 9, 16, 2019
• January 6, 13, 20, 27, 2020
Reservation for May dates must be made by April 15, 2019. Reservations for other dates must be booked by May 1, 2019. Occupancy limited to 5 persons. No pets please! No smoking. Recommended for adults, since the home is not child-proofed. Winning bidder will be put in contact with owner to make arrangements.
Four nights at the spectacular Four Season Resort Maui at Wailea, plus dinner for two at Spago. See and be seen – or just hide away – on Maui’s most sun-ﬁlled coast. Relax in your ocean-view room and enjoy the many amenities of this incredible 5 star resort in beautiful Wailea, or set out to explore the island. You’ll enjoy dinner for two at Master Chef Wolfgang Puck’s Spago restaurant, featuring a fusion of Californian and Hawaiian cuisine along with panoramic ocean views. A taste of paradise!
This package includes:
• 4 nights accommodation in an ocean-view room
• Gift certiﬁcate at Wolfgang Puck’s Spago, value $150.
• All the amenities of the Four Seasons, including:
• Dine in any of ﬁve on-property restaurants
• Swim in three outdoor saltwater pools including an adults-only Inﬁnity pool
• Complimentary cabanas
• Easy Access to the beach
• 24 Hour Fitness Center
• Daily complimentary activities
• Whale watching, Kayaking, Wine Tasting, Nightlife, Live Music
Valid through March 30, 2020
• Black out dates: April 7-12, 2019, May 30-June 3, 2019, July 4-7, 2019, Aug 1-10, 2019,
Nov 28, 2019, Dec 24, 2019-Jan, 3, 2020, Feb 14-15, 2020, Feb 24-28, 2020, Mar 28, 2020. Additional black-out dates based on seasonal occupancy levels will be advised at time of reservation.
• Reservations are required and can only be made 60 days or less prior to date of arrival.
6-night safari for two at the Zulu Nyala Private Game Reserve. Experience the magic of Africa! Zulua Nyala provides a unique bush experience in the heart of one of South Africa’s most diverse conservation regions. Nestled between the wilderness reserves of Mkuze, Hluhluwe, St Lucia and Sodwana Bay, this lush stretch of paradise is home to a wide variety of game, from the majestic elephant to rhino, buffalo, hippo, giraffe, the secretive leopard and cheetah and the shy Nyala antelope that are endemic to the region.
Travel: Zulu Nyala is located in Hluhluwe, South Africa. The resort will assist with all travel arrangements. The winners will ﬂy to Johannesburg and then ﬂy to Durban or Richards Bay. Ground transportation will be arranged for the drive from the airport to the resort.
The package includes:
• 6 days and 6 nights accommodation for two at your choice of either the Heritage Safari Lodge or Hemingway-style Tented Safari Camp
• All meals, with gourmet breakfasts and buffet dinners.
• 2 game-viewing activities per day on Zulu Nyala Game Reserve in open Land Rovers with an experienced guide.
• A personal concierge to assist you in arranging activities during your stay.
The trip is valid for 2 years from the Date of Purchase. Excludes: airfare, airport transfers, drinks, laundry and extra excursions. The package is non-refundable, non-transferrable or may not be given to any other organization or person, may not be bartered or sold in any other manner unless written permission is authorized by the Zulu Nyala Group.
Raise your paddle for Cedars and help launch the next 100 years of creative, productive, joyous and healthy lives for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities!
State funding covers only a portion of the costs to sustain our vital programs. Cedars must raise nearly $1 million dollars each year to stay true to our high standards – standards anyone would want for their loved one.
Gifts of all sizes make a difference:
• $100 helps support group activities for residents at one of our group homes for an entire month, or helps purchase 6 cones of high-quality yarn so Cedars weavers can continue to create beautiful textiles.
• $250 will help purchase sun hats for Hands and Earth Co-Op outdoor workers, or help purchase rain gear and rubber boots for rainy days.
• $500 helps provide one month of fitness training so Cedars main campus residents stay active and healthy.
• $1,000 will help support transportation to medical appointments for one month, so residents’ medical needs are met and families are not left to manage health care on their own.
• $2,500 will help provide six weeks of art supplies so Cedars artists can express their creativity and earn income, or will help purchase a loom for a Cedars weaver.
• $5,000 will help purchase an induction range at the new Textile Arts Collaborative kitchen, so participants can safely learn culinary skills.
• $10,000 will help cover the cost of three months rent at Cedars downtown San Anselmo gallery, Artist Within, where Cedars artists, weavers and jewelry-makers display and sell their work.
• $14,500 will help close the annual funding gap for one Cedars resident, making up the difference between the costs of the service Cedars provides and what the state pays.
• $20,000 will help purchase a much-needed, used 10-passenger van so Community Connections participants can get to their volunteer jobs and out into the community.
Every day, we provide Cedars residents and program participants with opportunities to engage with the community as artists, weavers, gardeners, chefs, neighbors, and friends. Your generous support makes it possible