"Harmony" Juried Exhibition 2021
A Community Art Exhibition Presented by Cedars and the San Anselmo Arts Commission
THIS CALL FOR ARTISTS IS NOW OPEN
May 14, 2021
“Sometimes the path to harmony is through chaos.”
What has given you a sense of harmony during this year of isolation and discord? Listening to music? Observing nature? Cooking? Talking with a friend? Work submitted may be either a representational portrayal of whatever gives you a sense of balance and solace or an abstract expression of harmony. We invite all diverse members of our community to show their work alongside the artists from Cedars.
Sculpture, painting, drawing, photography, collage, mixed media, and fiber art
$35 for up to 3 pieces per artist
Artist Within - A Cedars Gallery
603 San Anselmo Ave, San Anselmo, CA 94960
Kay Carlson and Phyllis Thelen
June 4, 2021 – August 26, 2021
Artists of the greater Bay Area
Digital Entry: Friday, May 14 midnight PST
Artist Notification: Friday May 21 (by email)
Artwork Delivery: Friday, May 28 11 - 5 pm (in-person) & Saturday May 29 11 - 5 pm
Exhibition OPENS: June 4, 2021
Exhibition CLOSES: August 26, 2021
Art Pickup: Thursday, August 26 11 - 5 pm (unsold work) & Friday, August 27 15 11 - 5 pm
ENTRY PROCESS and DIGITAL IMAGE FORMAT
• Send up to three JPEGS to email@example.com
• Send JPEGS at 300dpi. Images should not exceed 2MB.
• Save images with Last Name, first initial, submission number, size of work, title, and medium. (example: Jones,M_1, 24”x 24”,Serenity,Pastel)
• Email your online entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org. or mail your entry form and check to Artist Within - A Cedars Gallery
• All work must be ready for display. Paint must be dry.
• Wall hung pieces must be securely wired.
• All work must be labeled with Artist’s name & Contact information.
• Maximum size of work should be 36” x 24”
Gallery Policies/Requirements include:
• Not all artists will have work selected for showing. Final artwork selections are up to the Exhibit Juror(s) and/or Curator/installer.
• Sold artwork must remain on view for the length of the exhibition.
• Artists agrees to a 50% commission to Artist Within from all sales.
• While all reasonable care is taken with submitted artwork, Artist Within strongly recommends that exhibiting artists carry their own insurance. Artist Within will not assume any liability for any damage or loss.
• By submitting work, artists agree that photographic images and/or video of the artist and/or their artwork, in whole or in part, may be used by Cedars for publicity in various forms including print, online and social media.
Email up to three images to email@example.com with your completed entry form.
Submit entry fee. If you are paying by check, complete your entry form and mail it along with check to: Artist Within, 603 San Anselmo Ave, San Anselmo, CA 94960
Questions? Call Artist Within, A Cedars Gallery at 415-454-2568